People often meet with accidents and break their teeth. There are options where these broken teeth can be replaced by the roots with the artificial teeth and appear as the original. This complete procedure is called as dental implants. They are the replacement of the tooth roots. They also provide a strong foundation for the permanent or artificial teeth so that it appears as natural ones.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Appearance is improved – These implants make your teeth look like your own teeth and they appear as the real ones. They fuse to the jawbone and become like permanent tooth.
- Better comfort – These teeth become a part of you and they also eliminate the uncomforted feeling which occurs because of the artificial teeth. They also remove the discomfort due to the artificial dentures.
- Speech improves considerably – They allow you to speak without any worry that the artificial teeth may come out. The dentures, which are applied artificially cause the slur and make you mumble the words. Dental implants will remove all those discomforts.
- Self-confidence is gained – They help you to smile again without any fear that people might observe your broken teeth and make fun of you.
- Eating becomes easier – With the artificial dentures, eating becomes difficult. It also causes sore gums and bleeding also is initiated. To reduce all this, dental implants are used. They help to chew your food properly without any pain and without taking anybody’s help.
- Oral Health become important – Dental implants do not require to grill other supporting teeth. They are not grounded or altered in any way and the artificial teeth are intact with the dental implants. They also ensure the long term of oral hygiene.
- Durability is high and they are more convenient – These dental implants will last for many years and is highly convenient for the patients as they don’t have to come again and again for the dental treatment. They also remove the embarrassment caused due to wearing of dentures.
Dental Implants today are very successful and they last for a complete lifetime. They sometimes vary from person to person depending on the jaw line where they are placed. But mostly they are successful and help people with a better and an improved appearance. At , we ensure that the patient is fully satisfied with our treatment and they clear all the doubts before they step out in the real world.
Who can get dental implants done?
People who are healthy and have gone under a regular dental regime can undergo these dental implants. All they need is healthy gums and strong jaw bone to hold the dental implant. They should follow a healthy oral regime and also go for regular dental visits. People who have chronic diseases such as heart disease or diabetes should first undergo radiation therapy. After this therapy, the dentist must check and ensure that dental implants are safe for you then only you can go for the implants.
How much does insurance cover charges?
Normally, no insurance company covers the dental implant charges until and unless it is a part of the major surgery, which a person is undergoing due to some severe accident or issue. The dental insurance also covers only ten percent of the total charges. Any other coverage under the medical plan might be feasible, but the insurance plan is not applicable to the tooth loss. There are many individual cases which have different degree of requirements and this can only be sought out with the assistance of or any insurance provider company.